• Announcements

• Bahaeddine El-Zarif

VATSIM Nepal vACC Staff openings   04/13/2018

Dear all,    We are currently recruiting for the following open positions:   VATSIM Nepal vACC Training Director - to be posted in the Nepal ACC forum.  VATSIM Nepal vACC Social Media and Webmaster - to be posted in the Nepal ACC forum.    Thank you for your interest in VATSIM Nepal vACC, 

Bahaeddine El-Zarif
      VATSIM Nepal vACC Director
Divya Patel

Attracting more pilots to VATWA

5 posts in this topic

Gents, 

How about we as a division compile a list of attractive unique airports and develop good material for people to attempt flights in VATWA...like...

Mountain Flying

- Lukla

- Paro

- Leh

- Gilgit

Summer Paradise

- Goa 

- Male

Metro Shuttles

- Karachi - Lahore 

- Delhi - Mumbai 

- Colombo - Chennai 

Popular VFR routes

- Nepal 

- NE India 

- Himalayan airports 

VOR Approaches

- Kathmandu 

RNAV Challenge 

- Kochi

Even many exciting airfields in inactive vACCs.

etc etc

The list can go on and on

Let's make some effort and make a dedicated web-page under VATWA which shows what we have to offer to the VATSIM community and invite people to explore our airspace.

2 people like this

I second Sachin's comment. 

I mean I am all up for providing the resources you need for Nepal flights from VFR charts to en-route chart which has VFR routing as well as mountain routes. 

Also, I've noticed there might be some good sceneries which come with a flight plan across a part of Nepal. 

I'll see if I can made a dedicated webpage for VATWA Website. Bit busy with college stuff...but as soon as I get time I'll do it

let's meet in April at a VATWA level with representation from all vACCs and work on it as a team.

Want to pass a notion for April 21st if most of us can make it - all vACCs will have to work together to make it work. So everyone's presence is extremely important.

Let's at least start to brainstorm in April

1 person likes this